Is "Misinformation" Digital Cancer?

When I started my first blog about physics (which kept running through 1 month of Various article post), I realize there is something missing. There I always used very basic phenomenon with nonsense logic ( "God doesn't play dice at all"). I used to post there for 1 month. After a month, I realized i did nothing. Because My writing was straight forward, I got many follower and a rapid growth in my blog but I was not so much happy with that as My intention was not to write a quite same things which I have found on other's blog. I realize I have to appreciate other blogger's post by linking their article and then continue to view the same topic in different view or writing them in new manner if I need so. We, the blogger write too much things like our daily routine to our failure or success and read other's as well. Then we like their post and share it with our friends. But one things we must do that if we find any interesting article which provoke us to write then we should mention that blog by linking to the article. This is how a True Reader (Mind it, A True Reader is our inspiration to write more, except few cases) can find more details and H\She eventually can do more research on that topic. This is very important for Facts blog or Science or History Blog where information is the key.
Misinformation digital cancer

Sometimes We need motivation to write or sometimes we don't even have any idea on which we should write. Here is my point of view. If you monetize your blog and if you want to post anything (which might be False or Low-Researched Article) daily for clickbait, then you may be success at earning money but according to me, If you don't have any idea then just start reading other blog and then research on this topic. But you should not write any false information which is Digital cancer of this Decades where everyone try to prove their information is True.
For the reader, You should not belief any random information and facts on any blog without researching on this more.

Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy Of Universe - Series 02/1

Important Notice: This blog is not about Click-bait

The Chemical History of a Candle by Michael Faraday : Lecture 1