Important Notice: This blog is not about Click-bait

Recently I have realized that some viewers are thinking that I am posting some So-Non-Science post on my blog to grow my audience with an aim to click bait tricks. But that's not true. First of all, I am a passionate blogger posting about science, history, and some random stuff but there is no intention to monetize my blog. As a blogger somehow I, i really want the real reader and other blogger but not click baiter. I can't post daily because I need time to do deep research on the topic I am going to write. As a science blogger, I can't write the fake post just to increase traffics in my blog. As a Science guy, More specifically as a Physicist, I feel students and general mass really need a proper explanation of their syllabus topic. In a maximum country even in the USA education system is low quality. Students don't enjoy their study and syllabus. Even some students like History and some like science and so on. But everyone needs a general knowledge if they are born to be curious. As a non-professional blogger, I really need some days between two post. If you really enjoy me then just follow me in my main blog. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anatomy Of Universe - Series 02/1

The Chemical History of a Candle by Michael Faraday : Lecture 1